This newest service offering, the Monthly Website Service Plan, is an amazing opportunity to delegate your website updates and general tech support at a reduced rate.
This service includes up to three hours of website updates and consulting, for $200 per month. For my web hosting clients, it also includes the site maintenance tasks of complete backups and WordPress updates.
So, what kind of things can I request?
- Edit or publish new content to your site or blog (client supplies content)
- Help find and optimize for web appropriate photos for your site
- Style content so it looks great on any size screen
- Make changes to navigation menu, sliders, and sidebar or footer content (widgets)
- Embed video or audio tracks
- Install and configure plugins
- Publish content to social media (client supplies content)
- Research new tech tools or software
- Make calls to your hosting provider to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot problems
Good to Know
- This service plan represents a reduced hourly rate and unused time does not rollover
- Time used beyond three hours is subject to the standard $80/hour
- This plan is not intended for larger projects, such as a website redesign or email marketing campaign
- Client must submit requests using Trolley Cat’s customer service portal
- Client can expect a 72 hour turn-around for most requests